Saturday 18 December 2010

Interior Castle [Unabridged] [Audible Audio Edition]

Interior Castle [Unabridged] [Audible Audio Edition]

Interior Castle

"While I was beseeching Our Lord to-day that He would speak through me, since I could find nothing to say and had no idea how to begin to carry out the obligation laid upon me by obedience, a thought occurred to me which I will now set down, in order to have some foundation on which to build. I began to think of the soul as if it were a castle made of a single diamond or of very clear crystal, in which there are many rooms, just as in Heaven there are many mansions."

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Water Stone Faucet

The Water Stone Faucet Enhances the H2O Experience It's easy for most Westerners to take advantage of the abundance of water since it r...