Thursday 11 February 2010

KITCHEN Design Inspiration



Sophistication -Art deco

Claudia Lujan

One of the most elegant and sophisticated Art-Deco breakfast dinning room.




Mary's Kitchen

Mary Anne CAHILOG

With a touch of a bamboo runners on my dinning table it makes me feel I'm eating at tropical place, and with the throw pillows and cushion I added on the window there's a additional place for me to relax while looking at the backyard and reading books.


Warm tones of orange add a sociable, positive energy to a kitchen. What's more, it's a color that's said to aid digestion! Brighter citrus-style shades may be too startling for morning, but a lighter, softer orange will ease you more gently into the day.From Creative Spaces. Photo © BBC Good Homes. © 2002. Hylas Publishing, publisher.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Water Stone Faucet

The Water Stone Faucet Enhances the H2O Experience It's easy for most Westerners to take advantage of the abundance of water since it r...